How can I help?
I don’t view any project as “one-and-done.” I still keep in touch with some of my very first clients and I will be here if there are questions down the line.
You Are Unique, Your Project Is Unique.
What we make together will not be like anything I’ve made for anyone else. I mean sure, I gravitate toward clean and simple design, but I am a conduit for your vision…not mine.
If you decide to work with me, you are getting someone that understands and imparts best practices, but is completely open to doing what best suits you and your project.
Logo and Branding
- Logo design & development
- Social media assets
- Podcast cover design
- Email newsletter templates
- Print assets like business cards, marketing materials
- Help with signing up for shared hosting
- WordPress installation
- WordPress theme installation and customization
- Set-up on other platforms like SquareSpace
- Training so you can manage your site
- Use Cases/Data Definitions
- Low-Fidelity Prototyping (wireframes)
- User Testing
- High-Fidelity Design and Prototyping using HTML/CSS/jQuery
- Interior book formatting (print and ebook)
- Cover design (print and ebook)
- Self-publishing consulting
- Discussing website platforms to build on
- Online community platforms
- Outsourcing platforms like Fiverr for branding and other design projects
- Exploration of social media design platforms like Canva
Need something you don’t see here?
Please reach out! If I can’t help you myself, I may know someone who can!
Get In Touch
If you’d like to explore working together, I’d love to hear from you!
Also, you can check out my personal blog to get to know me better!
Melissa Green (Plosker)